The following are ways to get a flat tummy. You will see results within one week.
Exercise for a flatter tummy
- You will need to do circuit training exercises if you want to build muscle and burn fat at the same time for a flatter tummy. You should do this for three days per week. You should do full body exercises like lunges, push-ups, and pull-ups, for one set of 15 repetitions each. Every exercise should be followed with one minute of jumping rope. You should be able to burn around 500 to 600 calories per workout.
- On the days when you are not doing your circuit training, you should work on your abdominal muscles. For example you can do crunches and leg raises for three sets of 20 repetitions. Doing planks by holding your body in a push-up position on your elbows for 30 to 60 seconds for four sets can help too.
Eating for a flatter tummy
- You should stay away from processed foods that are full of sugar. Your food intake should consist of natural foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, proteins especially low fat dairy products.
- Other foods that will boost the loss of fat around the stomach area are Canola oil, Flax Seed, berries, yoghurt and lots of water.
- You should also lower your sodium intake to minimize water retention, i.e. avoid salt.
- Relax and Enjoy Life for a flatter tummy
- Over-production of a certain hormone called cortisol encourages weight gain about the belly area. So avoid stress and anxiety and start enjoying life.